We are currently seeking Business Development Representatives (BDR) who will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources you develop. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starting individuals who love to be their own boss. You can work from anywhere in the US, and the clients you close can be anywhere in the US and in any industry or business.
Our Business Development Representatives take ownership of the leads process and actively systematize your conversion process for maximum effectiveness. You will have the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, system demonstrations using web streaming, and revenue targets as an outcome of conversations with sales leads.
If being on the ground floor of an innovative SaaS company with room to grow your sales expertise while you make national connections appeals to you, then you should complete our application now.
KITE specializes in a cutting-edge best practices hiring system that transforms how companies hire. Our client companies hire people who fit the role (i.e., great employees) and you get to be the hero because you connected the company to KITE.
We are expanding our services nationwide to companies of 150 to 500 employees. We are a highly responsible, relationship-focused team of professionals whose mission is to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through the insights our service provides. We believe in having fun and building relationships of trust and mutual respect.
If this sounds like a job you’re interested in, apply now!
Responsibilities of our Business Development Representative
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of system presentations over the internet and overall management of your sales pipeline throughout the sales cycle.
- Follow scripts to articulate the KITE value proposition, handle objections, and close the prospect.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieve productivity and revenue targets while responding efficiently to sales leads you generate from your list and through cold calling.
- Meet a monthly sales quota.
Qualifications of our Business Development Representative
- Excellent organizing, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Resilient with the ability to overcome objections.
- Strong sales focus; loves being challenged through quotas and high level goals, possesses the drive and desire to succeed.
- Extremely strong phone skills, ability to communicate orally and in writing, and ability to set appointments and close sales over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activities directly affect the bottom line.
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience preferred (not required).
Business Development Representative Compensation: $50,000 to $75,000 at plan
Have you ever noticed how many people hate their jobs? Or how many bosses have lousy employees? We have, and we decided to do something about it.
Through our cutting-edge, best practices SaaS system, we match the applicant to the job – the piece of the hiring process that has been missing! From manufacturers to service businesses to professional offices, our expertise in this cutting-edge system takes the guess work out of hiring the top performers for companies.
If you have a market niche with a list large enough to support you within our compensation parameters, great!
If you don’t have a niche and you want to build a list for your future career in sales, and you have the confidence in your abilities to be able to close enough sales to earn the commission money you need to support your household, great!
KITE is not restricted in the industries or the size of businesses we work with, so it’s an open field for you. We’re looking for more than 1 person, and you can be anywhere in the US. Interested? Apply now!